: Mr H. Fiers (Belgium)
· Members from Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, South Africa, UK and the USA.
· The work of the ProCom shall be focused on several key objectives, particularly with respect to Young Professionals and Countries in Transition:
1. Raising the credibility and profile of PIANC as an authority on technical, environmental and economic aspects of navigation, ports and waterways;
2. Promoting PIANC's expertise to other international organisations;
3. Improving the awareness of PIANC's products and increasing their accessibility for non-members; and
4. Enhancing PIANC's networking function, aimed at increasing membership world-wide.